Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:17 AM

Well I forgot my planner again so we will see how much I can remember.

Friday we planned then we saw Maria, a new convert who wasn't feeling well. Today is her birthday and she is 70 and we saw her Sunday and she was completely fine. God really does work miracles. Then we saw a part member family where the son is the only one baptized and he is 12 and the dad just doesn't even want to try but he is very nice and still wants us to come over to teach his family.

Then Saturday we saw a family that is kinda less active and did a lesson about the testimony of the book of mormon because there is a son of 20 and 15ish and we were supposed to play soccer together today but unfortunately he couldnt today. Then we saw some other less active women, and they have some family problems so we are trying to help them to be united as a family and have the spirit in the house. Then we taught a baptisimal date the, chinese lady, but it is super hard to teach her because she doesn't speak English or Italian that well. So we just use things written in chinese to teach her. We had to drop her baptisimal date because we can only see her one day a week and she isn't understanding so we will see how it goes with her. I hope we don't have to drop her.

Wednesday our 17 year old baptism date came before church and we had a lesson with her and helped her recongnize that the book of mormon comes from God because she said that she didnt read this week and she didnt feel the peace or joy this week. So we read how the spirit works and hopefully she realized she revceived and answer. Then we had lunch with the Pappalardo family and they are super great and funny. I think I will see them for christmas! Then that night we went to give another blessing to a man we thought was an x investigator. but he is just less active and his wife just got here from Ecuador and so he just had surgery and was really bad so we gave him the blessing and before the blessing he couldn't really walk and he was feeling really bad holding his side. After the blessing, he didnt even touch his side and my companion saw him on Monday, (I didn't because we were on Scambio) and he told me that he walked them to the bus stop. God really does work miracles! I saw basically 2 people be healed or at least had pain taken away from them enough to continue their daily lives. It really is amazing what god does if we are worthy and have faith in him. Sometimes just like Elder Uctdorf talked about at general conference we just overlook the small things god does for us! I know that god loves us and will bless us if we follow his commandments!

Monday I was in Cuneo with Anziano Collins, he is super cool, I haven't ever talked with him but we got along great. We had a great family home evening in Cuneo with people who don't have families, cioè young adults.

Then yesterday we saw Maria again and an African that is a referal from some new converts and he really wants to know about the church and was already taught some things in Sardegna and he seems to understand very well. So on Saturday we set a date with him to be baptized!

Today, Wednesday, we are going to a human body museum we will see how that will be. Then we are going to have dinner with the african new converts so I get real african food tonight!!!!

The ballot I will send to them. President was just talking about something I'm sure he proved some point about the exercising but I was to tired to understand. And Mom I am sooooo out of shape it isnt funny. When I come home I am going to the gym for at least 4 hours a day! and what do you mean making jewelry?

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 51, holy cow you are still soooooo young! I love you have a great week.

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment