Ciao,
Last Thursday we went to Institute because a non member and new convert comes and we are all super good friends. The Bressan family has two kids who go, Giacomo and Micol, then Ivan the new convert and Zora, the non member. Tomorrow they will all go to the temple with Giacomo because he needs to take his endowments out for his mission and he has to go all the way to Switzerland. It really takes some planning to go to the temple in Europe! Then Friday was Giacomo's going away party where all the members in Gorizia showed up in the church and brought food and some non members came. It was a pretty great activity. Then we played foosball upstairs with everybody and the uncle of the Bressans came and he was amazing; none of us have ever seen someone play so well before. Then Saturday we went to see a friend named Luciano, an elderly man who loves missionaires. Sunday we had church and the Bressans invited us over for lunch. We stayed there a bit and then went out to go work. Then Monday we stayed in to clean the house because of transfer week, it's called Gem Monday. Then yesterday I was freaking out because I literally knew about the entire mission and where everyone was going except for me! Then I found out I was leaving and who was coming here but I still didn't know where I was going. So we went to see Luciano agian to tell him goodbye and then went to english class and did our usual foosball tournament and one of the people from english decided to come and play but he left a little early. I was soo close to beating Micol, she is really good! I lost the first time by 2 points 10-8 then the second time 12-10! I came so close two times in a row and lost. My compainon played her a while ago and beat her and I beat him last night. So it's almost like I beat her haha. Then finally I called around one last time to find out where I am being transferred to and........ I'm going to TORINO, one of the biggest cities in Italy, it is where Fiat the car company was started. So today we went to Venice to hang out with Anziano Hill. Now I will go to the Bressan's house to say goodbye and thank them for all they did.
I enjoyed the bunkers better because it was in the nature but Vencie is very nice. And yes I hate trains. I wish I had a car. After Thursday, I will hate trains again because I have to put all my luggage up there and then take it all off like 3 times because we have to change trains!!! Buy Parker good luggage!!!!!! It is needed. And about cooking don't worry I eat very well. Giacomo leaves on his mission next Thursday to London for the MTC and then Sweden. I said Little America because in America there is Little Italy in New York and so it means the base. I bought salsa and bbq sauce and just a ton of other stuff and it wasn't a taco place it was TACO BELL. It was also regular golf we played and I did really bad but the elderly couple told me that I have a really good swing and I just need to practice. So that's good after all these years of no golfing that I still remember how to do it. President says it is ok to send me a ballot. Let me know how the debate goes when you write next week.
Well love you a dopo ciao!
Last Thursday we went to Institute because a non member and new convert comes and we are all super good friends. The Bressan family has two kids who go, Giacomo and Micol, then Ivan the new convert and Zora, the non member. Tomorrow they will all go to the temple with Giacomo because he needs to take his endowments out for his mission and he has to go all the way to Switzerland. It really takes some planning to go to the temple in Europe! Then Friday was Giacomo's going away party where all the members in Gorizia showed up in the church and brought food and some non members came. It was a pretty great activity. Then we played foosball upstairs with everybody and the uncle of the Bressans came and he was amazing; none of us have ever seen someone play so well before. Then Saturday we went to see a friend named Luciano, an elderly man who loves missionaires. Sunday we had church and the Bressans invited us over for lunch. We stayed there a bit and then went out to go work. Then Monday we stayed in to clean the house because of transfer week, it's called Gem Monday. Then yesterday I was freaking out because I literally knew about the entire mission and where everyone was going except for me! Then I found out I was leaving and who was coming here but I still didn't know where I was going. So we went to see Luciano agian to tell him goodbye and then went to english class and did our usual foosball tournament and one of the people from english decided to come and play but he left a little early. I was soo close to beating Micol, she is really good! I lost the first time by 2 points 10-8 then the second time 12-10! I came so close two times in a row and lost. My compainon played her a while ago and beat her and I beat him last night. So it's almost like I beat her haha. Then finally I called around one last time to find out where I am being transferred to and........ I'm going to TORINO, one of the biggest cities in Italy, it is where Fiat the car company was started. So today we went to Venice to hang out with Anziano Hill. Now I will go to the Bressan's house to say goodbye and thank them for all they did.
I enjoyed the bunkers better because it was in the nature but Vencie is very nice. And yes I hate trains. I wish I had a car. After Thursday, I will hate trains again because I have to put all my luggage up there and then take it all off like 3 times because we have to change trains!!! Buy Parker good luggage!!!!!! It is needed. And about cooking don't worry I eat very well. Giacomo leaves on his mission next Thursday to London for the MTC and then Sweden. I said Little America because in America there is Little Italy in New York and so it means the base. I bought salsa and bbq sauce and just a ton of other stuff and it wasn't a taco place it was TACO BELL. It was also regular golf we played and I did really bad but the elderly couple told me that I have a really good swing and I just need to practice. So that's good after all these years of no golfing that I still remember how to do it. President says it is ok to send me a ballot. Let me know how the debate goes when you write next week.
Well love you a dopo ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment