Friday, May 10, 2013
Four Weeks Left!!
Friday, May 10, 2013
Transfers went good and Ferrara is super cool but its weird being in country where there is all this old antich stuff for so long, you just don't care anymore. For instance there is a castle with a moat around it in Ferrara and when I see it I'm just like that's cool and move on. haha
Well the work isn't so great here because the city is full of communists but I hope to pick things up while I'm here. Last week we had only 2 lessons but this week so far we already have 3 and will have 4 today so we will be doubling what we did last week. My companion Anz. Love is super and together we are Strong Love and all the Italians freak out about it. haha He is from Centerville Utah. I'm super glad to be back in the zone of Emilia Eomagna because the people here really know how to cook!!!!!!!!!!! but there is one reason why I don't like being here, there are EARTHQUAKES!!!!! last week there was a small earthquake. Last year I was in this same area in Modena during the exact same time and there were earthquakes! I don't like them at all!!
Tuesday we went on a scambio and I was with Anz. Hill, I love him so much, he is soooo funny and we had a great scambio. Then we had Pday together playing a game called Bang, I'm not sure if you have ever heard of it but it is super fun and I want to buy it. We have been super busy so I haven't been able to write, sorry. and i am seriously living out of my suitcases, one is completely packed still and everything pretty much that is out right now is going right into the garbage.
I will be able to Skype for the last time on Sunday and a month later I'm home!! I will call around that time i guess, 9 your time and 5 my time.
and as far as health, I'm doing fine now. And as for gypsies I know how they are, I just didn't see any on the train so i wasnt worrying about it.
Well love you and talk to you on Mothers Day!!
Anz Strong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment