Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Transfer to Ferrara, Italy


Wednesday, April 30, 2013

Well  I am being transferred to  Ferrara for 6 weeks.  I'm kinda upset about it but guess that's where I'm needing to go until I return home.

Last Thursday we had Pday and we went to a city called Bellagio.  We took a 2 hour boat ride and it was super awesome! so fun.  We went with Anz. Angel,  Ibba, Scisci and Lambert. Then we really haven't left the house this week because it has been raining a ton and flooding the streets but we did see our Phillipino investigator and he is so awesome,  he will get baptized, not now,  but within the next year or so I  bet.  He is just so kind hearted and keeps all the commitments.

The miracle of the week was Sunday after church.  We were waiting for the  bus and the sisters had to go buy tickets and if they would have stayed we probably wouldn't have invited this guy.  But we started talking to him and he goes back to Ecuador basically when I go home and he is only back for a few months and he has met missionaries before and is super awesome.  We just want to help him gain a testimony for when he goes home and can be baptized there!

Monday we saw a funny less active African man.  I can't remember what we did for my birthday, but today we had a sushi buffet for lunch and probably ate 60 euro worth in sushi and we paid only 20 apiece. Tonight I say goodbye to everyone and also tomorrow but for my last few weeks Anz. Hill and I are in the same district and get to do scambi again!!!

Well thats it!  love you!
Anz. Strong


Ferrara  is in northern Italy, capital city of the Province of Ferrara. It is situated 50 km (31 mi) north-northeast of Bologna, on the Po di Volano, a branch channel of the main stream of the Po River, located 5 km (3.1 mi) north. The town has broad streets and numerous palaces dating from the 14th and 15th centuries, when it hosted the court of the House of Este. For its beauty and cultural importance it has been qualified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Modern times have brought a renewal of industrial activity. Ferrara is on the main rail line from Bologna to Padua and Venice.
The Castle Estense

No comments:

Post a Comment