Thursday, April 4, 2013


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well this week was pretty fun!

Last Wednesday we got me a camera, a Cannon.   It's really nice;  alot nicer than my other one and cheaper too. And don't worry, I'll protect it!

Thursday we did alot of area booking because the ward was just split so we had to give all the investigator sheets that aren't in our zone to the zone leaders and then also make an area book for the sisters because they didn't have one because they just opened. Then we saw a new convert and his wife;  the ones that got married right one I got here. So now she can be baptized so i will have another baptism for my birthday, just like last year!   It's strange how god has cared about my birthday the last couple of years. Then we taught our American investigator and they are super awesome!!!! He cant be baptized because he is living with a member and he is working on a divorce and they want to get married in October. The lesson went super well;  we taught finding faith in christ and talked about easter and he cried a bit;  he is basically a member! super strong.

Friday we planned then we had to deliver a bunch of letters to obtain referrals from the wedding lie, for instance to invite them to Easter Sunday. Saturday we taught a 15 year old kid,  his mom is a member but the dad wont let him be baptized and we helped him recognize an answer that the church is true because I asked him if he knew how the spirit talks to us and he said "well I'm not sure. so we read the beginning of 3rd nephi, chptr. 11 and it talks about ardere di cuore, (I  don't remember it in english)  but basically a warming of the heart and he said,  "I felt that when I asked if the church was true so now he knows he has a testimony.

Sunday was super fun,  we were with people from Napoli where the pizza was invented and oh my,  we ate soo good and they are just super great members! We were also with Anz. Ibba and Anz. Angel.

Monday we had a ward barbaQ and it was super fun;  all of our investigators came and even a referral from the married couple and we were about to get their number and then the sisters came and inturrupted us and then the guy said "well I have to go and walked away right when we were about to ask for his number dang it. Then we played volleyball with everyone and it was a great Little Easter as it's called in Italy. also the kids have no school for a week just for Easter,  holy cow!

Yesterday I went to Swizterland!!!!!!!!! It is super awesome because one, it is cleaner and two, they had an American candy store!!  I bought like 15 euro in candy haha and I was on scambio with Anz. Scisci,  he is from Monopoli Italy,  down south close to Bari.  We got along pretty well he is kind of a neat and clean freak though which is weird for us Americans to think about but he is cleaner than me. Then this morning I went running at  the crack of dawn and along the lake in Lugano,  the city in Switzerland,  and there was a little bit of sun with a ton of fog and it was beautiful!!!!!!! Google it! And its finally getting warm here!!

Nina  in the pics in Torino is a new convert but thats not her name her name is Ylenia. We have to change apartments here too. Well I will check email every day this week for the answer on Boise State because I need to start signing up for classes or what I want will be gone. Dilan and I write eachother every week so already know his mission car is a 2013 Ford Fusion, it looks like an Austin Martin.

My address is :
Via Torriani 27
22100 Como, Italia

And my companion,  Anz. Misrahi is from Santa Monica California.

Well love you!
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment