Wednesday, April 9, 2013
This week was really great. Thursday we got a new investigator, he is Phillipino and we saw our baptismal date. Then Friday we weekly planned and not much other happened. Then this past weekend I loved General Conference. It was amazing, probably the best one so far, and also my last one as a missionary! I couldn't tell you my favorite session but if I had to choose one I think it would be Saturday morning I think, I can't tell because the times are different for us here.
Sunday our Phillipino investigator came to the priesthood session and he really liked it. Then we spent the rest of the day watching Conference.
Monday we spent the entire day cleaning our other apartment so that everything could be thrown out. We saw our baptismal date and the husband and her are just extremely nice!! They feed us every time and they made me taste liver and it was super gross!!
Then yesterday we had zone conference and it was the birthday one so everyone sang happy birthday to me with everyone else who has a birthday. It is super nice because 3 people get to say something they like about you and one sister missionary liked how I am a good example of enduring to the end and another one said that I have a tender heart which made me feel super good and then my companion said something but now I don't remember what, dang! I also saw Chance Ramey and we talked a lot; it was great to see him. Then today we played soccer in Switzerland and then we will see our American investigator.
I saw that Becca was going to Paris, that's super awesome. And I will try to find something for the girls, I'm not sure what though but something from Como for sure.
Well love you guys.
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment