Wednesday, May 22, 2013

16 DAYS LEFT!

Wednesday, May 17, 2013

I kind of told you guys everything during Skype on Mothers Day but we are trying to get investigators but it is super hard.  One day we invited over 250 people in 2 hours and we didn't even get one number. But we did stop this American girl named Chalice and she is here studying and you will never believe where she is from, yep  Boise Idaho.   She graduated from  Borah High in 2010 so we are the same age,  what are the odds. I don't think she is a member because she didn't recognize who we were but she said she would help us teach English.  And we can hopefully get her interested in the Church.  But she is going back home now for a while and won't be back before I leave to come home.

I  also had to buy a memory card so thats what the 20 is for my camera. Then yesterday (5/15/13) we went to San Marino,  the oldest empire in the world!! It was super,  they basically have no laws as far as selling things so I  bought a super sick watch for super cheap and a templar ring as my bday gift, haha.   I  will deinitely go back when I get home. They sell swords and a ton of crazy things.  Also, when I was in Como, I kinda saw Clooney's house but not much of it.

well love ya,
Anz. Strong

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Well I only have to write 3 more times!!! 3 more Pdays,  its ridiculous and then everyday will be a Pday!! well I forgot my planner so I will try to remember what happened this week.  Hmmmmm, Well, can't remember that well but Thursday we did finding work same with Saturday and Sunday but Sunday we had branch conference and they made a ton of food and good thing too because I'm really low on money and all that food is going to get me through the rest of the month.   Then I did a scambio with Anz. Daponte,  he is really cool and half Italian Yesterday more finding work and for today since I don't have money we won't be doing much of anything. but oh well.

San Marino is super cool Ferrara is the city of bikes  and the American girl is in America right now so she will help after I go home.

well love you tons!
Anz Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment