Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Well not much to say other than we had a lesson yesterday with a super sick guy and he loves history and talks a lot.  His daughter has a problem,  doctors can't figure out what it is and he loves America,  I really hope we can help him. He was really touched by the prayer I said  to start off the lesson! I did a scambio with Anz. Hess and we found some people so we will see if they will progress. I'm trying to work hard my last couple weeks and it's kinda paying off.

Well not much else to tell you.

Don't worry about money, we are going to make it and I get 78 euro for my last 2 weeks which is plenty! Dilan gets back the week after me so he won't be there most likely but who knows. So what ward are we in,  Vienna Woods or Edinburgh? I'm confused.

Well I guess I will look into sending my fake items and wearing everything else,  gosh coming back sucks!! but it is oh so sweet!

Love,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment