Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Wednesday, November 21, 2012
This week has been crazy starting with Wednesday. We just went to say goodbye to everyone for Anziano Romeo. Then Thursday we had transfers and I had to stay in Torino instead of going to Milano because for some reason President has changed the way he does transfers so I had to get up at 5 a.m. and then no train ride to sleep so Anziano Roissum and I went back to his apartment and then I slept for a little because I was extremely tired. Then we picked up my companion and we were in 3's for a bit. It was super weird and we found an all you can eat sushi restaurant for 9 euro; I had like 30 plates of sushi haha. Then we picked up the last companion and went to do shopping then we had an interview with the Bishop because they just changed the bishopric. Then Friday we planned and looked for apartments and that's about it. On Saturday I don't remember what we did because we changed planners and I left it behind. Sunday I gave a talk. I think now I could be a professional speaker haha. But writing talks is super easy now! Then Monday we looked for apartments some more then we went over to our ward mission leaders house and talked about the work and less actives. If all the less actives came to church we would have 3 wards! Then tuesday we taught a guy that is super great. I think he will progress well. Then we looked at a new apartment and after that we saw another less active. I think they will reactivate, they are super great. Then we had a great dinner last night. Also my companion has no money and so he hasn't been able to by alot of food and the scripture in the bible really comes true for us when Jesus tells his apostles to not worry about food or clothes. This week I have never received more food from members. Also someone gave me shoes and almost a suit. Then today we saw another apartment and not much planned but we will see what happens. My new companion, Anziano Ibba, is super funny and he says I kinda have a Sicilian accent when I talk haha. So I guess I have a slight accent in Italian from the south yes!! Well Angelica dropped us, so no more of her. That is sad.

I guess I will need to buy some shoes and transfers are just after Christmas this year, thank goodness. I bought Transformers 1 and 2 and a Night at the Museum so I can watch them in Italian when I get home. I could use some socks but DONT SEND ME ANYTHING just on the card and I will buy everything I need here. Tomorrow on Thanksgiving we will be with the young adults. And yes our apartment is really bad, that's why we are looking for another one! I don't need anything sent for Christmas, just put money on the card and I will get it here.

love you! Have a great week!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment