Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well let's start with Thrusday. We had interviews, then English class and Ward Council the new Bishopric is amazing; they are just on top of everything! Basically the best functioning ward I have served in!

Friday we did planning just like always then we had a Thanksgiving party with all the young adults but as missionaries we always have to leave basically when the party starts( the smiley faces aren't working so imagine a sad face here).

Saturday we saw a less active and there is just so much to do because the kids are 15 and 16 and literally the least behaved kids I have ever seen. Then we saw a member and he gave me 5 suits!!! It's amazing how people just give us things for free and help us here! Then we had to cancel an appointment because we couldn't find a man to come with us to the lesson.

Sunday we had Stake Conference and I loved one talk about how when we are sick we need to drink lots of water to heal ourselves and when we have big trials in life they are equal to sickness and so the gospel is like water and so to forget about God and the Church should be the last thing to do because its like saying you don't want medicine and don't want to be healed!

We took a bus with the ward and it was super fun! They were singing old Italian songs. I would have recorded it but my camera was dead (insert another sad face here) Then we saw a less active who will come to church this week!

Monday I did a scambio with Anziano Collins and it was super fun. I love Anziano Collins.
Tuesday at lunch we saw a new convert and then ward council again and they gave us 30 less actives to visit super sweet. NO FINDING WORK! finally.(insert smiley face) Just so hard here most of the time.

Then today nothing but rain and in front of our house there is a draining problem and the road is flooding up to my knees and cars are just zooming through the puddle, its crazy! and thats about it. We have lots of less active work to do!

I am buying shoes today so don't worry. And don't send me anything. I'm fine, I will buy it here. The one family is Pappalardo and he calls me his son. I have another Italian family! haha No new apartment yet and my companion is Italian, yes and he is from Sardegna. Don't give anything to Chance, just put money on my card.and for sales if I buy you guys stuff too it depends, but I think to get everybody something plus stuff I want around 300 euro if you can if not just what you can.

well love you have a great week.

Anziano Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment