April 28, 2012
Hey Everybody,
Hey Everybody,
The weather is sooo nice now, I love it just, sunny sun sun and I’m starting to get a watch tanline. Haha
I am so excited to be having a baptism today, the day before my birthday!!! It will be so awesome! I guess God can give you a birthday gift! It is Graziella’s baptism today!! Anziano D’Addabbo is District Leader over our mini zone, there are 10 people in it and we are doing more scambios than the zone leaders, thats so funny. He does all the baptism interviews.
On Monday we had a scambio with the zone leaders after " mini zone conference " or district meeting. I went with Anziano Parker again and we gave a blessing to one of the sisters in our District to start the scambio then we interviewed Graziella and she passed! Then we had a lesson with Torquato, the 70 year old x j-dub, or jehovahs witness. I am almost positive he is gay because he talks about this sin that has hurt him for his whole life and its a thing he can’t control but to me he has kept it under pretty good control because he has four kids and has been married for a super long time and his wife just recently died. He is progressing well and I think he might get baptized he kinda has a date for May 19th. Then we had a super cool lesson with this very strong catholic family from the Phillipines. That night when we got in the keys fell out of my backpack somewhere and so we have to get some remade.
Wednesday’s Pday was kinda bad because it was the 4th of July for Italy , April 25th, so everything was closed and so we went to the park close to our house and played football for a bit. Thursday I did a scambio with Anziano Droghei, I knew him in the MTC, he was the group below me and we had a great scambio. In the morning we went to a wedding of a girl in our ward. Here in Italy you have to be married in the church then go to the temple. We tried finding people to teach but let me tell ya a wedding is not a good place to do finding work. We helped clean up the church and had a couple more lessons that night. Then Friday night we had to go to piacenza so Anziano D’addabo could do a baptisimal interview for someone and I did a small scambio with Anziano Merrill and while we were street contacting or doing strada some high school gym class kids were running the 100m so I raced them in my church clothes and Anziano Merrill took a video of it. I ended up taking second place because I kinda gave up at the end because I felt like my hamstring was going to tear again so I let one of the Italian kids win. So he can say he beat an american in a 100 meter dash. haha everyone was laughing at me cause I was in church clothes.
This morning, Saturday, we went inside the Modena Tower next to the Duomo or main catholic church in Modena and took some pics; it was super cool but we were only aloud to go 2/3 the way because it needed restored.
I gave up being Vegan after 5 days! It was just too hard!! I don’t know how Anziano Briscoe does it. but at least I can say I tried going Vegan and tell people that its not worth it!
I got the other package with the gobstoppers thanks and I will take the birthday package. The ward package was candy and stuff and a pic from the activity day girls, One of the girls was Stark’s girl and the Bishop’s girl. And I bought you a gucci purse for mothers day! You’re welcome.
Have a good week and can’t wait to talk to you on Mothers Day?
No comments:
Post a Comment