Ciao,
Seven more weeks until I have been out for a year; holy cow it’s so fast, alot faster than I thought it would be.
Easter was super fun; we went to the Volpe family’s house, all four of us here in Modena . and it was super fun. Italians take the little chocolate egg thing we do to the next level, they are ginormous, well not sure how to spell that, but anyway they are huge chocolate eggs with prizes inside.
Transfers are next week. I didn’t get a package from you but I did get one from the Ward so tell them thanks for me. I was starting to think maybe they have forgotten about me.
This week we taught the chinese boy again named Daniel and he has a baptisimal date for May 5th! and it is so hard to teach someone that literally has no knowledge of God or Jesus but he is so elect and ready to learn! We are moving Grace’s baptism date to the 28th of April the day before my birthday because she is having a problem with stopping smoking , she is making a ton of progress though. She just needs to commit herself to a date and that is kind of our problem right now.
On Friday, holy cow I can’t believe how hard it rained like huge hail and lightning. We basically almost got struck by lightning and one second I was blinded by a big flash of light and then less than a milisecond, a huge boom! It was the closest I have ever been to lightning, it kinda felt like Call of Duty when are flashbanged and you cant see anything and then you are killed.haha.
We will see Diana tomorrow and while setting up the appointment she was super drunk and asked Anziano D'addabbo if after the mission he will marry her.haha and he hasnt even met her yet.
On Monday we had zone conference and Anziano Glowa is zone leader in Florence and so all of Florence zone and also all of Bologna zone was there so I got to see Glowa again-man I miss that guy a ton!
Yesterday we taught Dean again and Silvia wasn’t there but we watched the Restoration video and at the end we asked him how he felt and he started crying and bearing his testimony it was super good.
Today we will go to the Tower of the Duomo and then a museum! It should be super fun.
Tell Jared he better be going because nothing he can do for the rest of his life will benefit more than a mission! by the way how is their family?
Well, love ya gotta go! Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment