Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 4, 2012

happy new year and happy anniversary!!! 11th?

We really don’t have any investigators right now because they are all out of town so between a couple of days we should be able to start teaching them. The January sales start here tomorrow and I would like to buy an overcoat and a couple of slacks which a jacket will probably cost around I hope no more than 80 euro and then 2 slacks.  I don’t need boots my shoes are fine and  I havent used the warmers yet but maybe.  Or I might just sell them to another missionary haha.  We made the fudge from the kit you sent.  It was super good the best I think I have had joke haha yours is still better.

Anziano Mendell and I get along great.   It was just kinda awkward at first. We have zone conference for everthing we never go to Milano unless it is for something special.

I looked at family history on your side Mom and I found out we are mostly english and some scottish and danish also from america from the existence.

Our new years was interesting we just played Magic all day and cleaned, it was a super fun new years!! and Monday we did another scambio and Tuesday we missed our train so we had to wait 3 hours for another one so we just walked in the center of Verona and just looked at the sights. Then we went to catch our train at and it got changed so we had to wait until 2!  What a day it was!

Thanks for the info on the super bowl.

love you all and have a great week and a happy new year!

****Check out my new pics under the tab "Italy"

No comments:

Post a Comment