Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seven Months Served

January 19, 2012
Hey,

7 months, its been along time already. It’s hard to believe.and ya Seth was out a year like December 30th or something.
The week was good. Yesterday we had a member of the Quorum of the Seventy come and I learned a lot from him. He is from France.  We are still having a hard time finding people and it is super super cold right now.  I feel like I’m going to freeze to death because the humidity is sooo bad because of the lake, but I’m getting through it. I’m sure if I was home I would be thinking the same thing if I was on my bike all the time too. I’m sure if I had a car it wouldnt be so bad. We don’t really have any investigators and I can’t wait till summer when everyone wants to talk.
I’m pretty sure they liked the pancakes they just couldnt eat more than a couple. Actually Italians don’t really like anything we make.Maybe its just because we dont make it good haha.
Well I’m sad to maybe be leaving my first city.  I love  Mantova and the members soo much.  I will know where I will be going on Monday or Tuesday if I go which I’m about 99.9% sure I’m leaving.
If you send me another package I would love some more cereal and any candy not chocolate though because we have chocolate here just like no good fruity stuff.
No I havent got a card from you recently since Christmas.  
I just wanted to say Jared and I are brothers not just friends and he will always be my friend no matter what.  Even if he isn’t writing to me.
Please tell the Mortensen’s I’m really sorry about Aubrey and hope she will be alright.
And no I haven’t got a letter from AJ or Jared.

love you too have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment