Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012
hello family,

This week I finally had my first sickness on the mission.  I’m not sure what happened but all week I’ve been having the runs.  It’s a little better now but Thursday I couldn't leave the house because I was scared if  I left I would have an accident. Here you have to pay to use the bathrooms depending on where you go.
Anyway then everyone in our branch was gone to the temple in Switzerland so we didnt see anyone until Friday.  We saw the Campos family but we didnt have anyone to go to this week for lunch.
We taught Clifton (the one we baptized) about the temple and baptisms for the dead. He really just accepts every thing.  He is still so awesome and he should be recieving the preisthood soon and he can bless the sacrament.
We had district meeting on Monday and there is an Italian sister and she is a little crazy and she was crying and everyone was saying stuff to her, it was a really awkward district meeting and we missed our bus because of it so we didnt get back to our city until 5.
Tuesday we went to Milan for a special training and it was really helpful. and I heard Anziano Glowa went the week before so that was upsetting that I missed seeing him by a week.
This week sales started and I bought some really skinny pants and an overcoat that is super awesome I love it so much.and today I was shopping and I forgot to buy bags because you have to buy bags here and this Italian lady behind me was just yelling at me because now she had to wait.  So I just said to her “look I’m not sure what you want from me, I’ve been here for 5 months and I’m from America and the people put the things in the bag for you there so give me a break please” and she just kinda turned her head and the cashier lady said only 5 months and I said yes, and she said you speak really well already. So I guess I speak well now.  The sad thing is is that all Italians are mean like this they are just so cold hearted.
As of now we have no investigators because everyone has gone on vacation so we are just waiting while finding also. We did not do scambios this week. Transfers are in 2 weeks so it would be best if you send anything to send it to the mission home. Yes we always just eat pasta.
That is so cool the Denver Broncos won but what about Boise and there bowl game, I know it was like a couple weeks ago?
The bishop’s son is already leaving holy cow! time is going by so fast its really hard to believe it.
I can’t believe there is no snow! I wondered if bogus has to pay the people back or just make it so it is free next year. It feels like spring here already its super wierd.
Aubrey is that sick that is not good, I  will start praying for her subito.  I’m still waiting on things from Jared.  Tell him I’m mad at him becuase he is not writing me cause he was mad at me when I didn’t write him.

love you until next week.

Anziano Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment