Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 21, 2011
Hey Mom and family,

Unfortunaley I didn’t get to do the actual baptism but its all the same.  I helped bring him to baptism.

We have a Christmas tree and a less active member that we see once a week gave us a present. That was really nice of her she is super awesome her name is Margarita.  She is a member but her husband doesn’t want any part of it.

I will call around 10 in the morning Christmas day your time and 6 our time but both of us need to do it so just expect me at 10 your time or an hour or 2 after that depending on who goes first. and Anziano Mendell is pretty cool. We have been pretty quiet this week as far as talking together but its starting to pick up. It should turn out though.  I’m almost positive I will be  leaving in six weeks. I just have one more transfer here.  I love this city soo much its soo beautiful and the members are super awesome. it will be really hard to leave here.

This week has been good we have taught lessons to some brazillians that we had met with Anziano Glowa and I was really worried that they were going to drop us.  We had a lesson with them and they thought after they read what we asked they had to give us our book back so we solved that confusion and now everything should be good I think.  We have the chance to baptize them this transfer his name is Juliano and the wife is Paula. Clovis on the other hand  might be possible but I dont know.  It just came out last week after his baptism date that he didnt do it because he doesnt believe families can be together forever and that there is no life after death. Hopefully we can set another date with him and accomplish it.

I went on a scambio with Anziano Ramjouè he is half Swedish and we just got along so well after knowing eachother for like 15 minutes.  We both like football.

We had a christmas party with our ward, it was super fun and it was Anziano Mendel’s birthday so that was cool for him.  I ate soo much food and it was a talent show and some people are very good with there hands and building stuff and painting and things. 

Before that we were doing casa and we went in this older man’s house and he asked if we wanted to eat something and we said no everthing is good and he said come no which means something like why not but more like your going to kind of thing and so he gave us cold hotdogs and some like cold cat food or something while he watched his movie.  It was really awkward.  His wife just died so we want to come see him again he is just seems like a lonely old man.

I really would like it if Jared and Kent and Barbie could be there for at least a little bit when I call.  At least Jared though, I need to see him and I want to talk to him.  Brooke is a girl that I stood in the confirmation for a week before I left and is friends with Courtney and Lexi.  No Jared hasn’t  written yet but im expecting one from him soon.
Check out the new pictures.  Love you all and talk to you on Christmas Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment