Well the week was amazing. I had my first BAPTISM! It was Clifton the 18 year old brazilian and the dad Clovis , we were so close but he decided to not do it; but one day he will. We almost didnt have any baptism because Clifton almost backed out and it was the first baptism in Mantova the rest have been in Verona . Check out the pictures!!
My companion (my trainer) Anziano Glowa is finally leaving me after 4 months and he is going to Busto Arsizio and I’m staying here for probably only 6 more weeks or one transfer. Anziano Glowa is doing fine but he is really sad he is leaving he has been here for 8 months. and right before christmas also. My new companion is Anziano Mendell, I hope we get along.
Yes I did burn a tie for my bump day and took a video haha tell the story of the wine its funny its not like it was our fault.
I forgot Jared’s address so I sent the letter to you. Please tell Parker Syphus hello for me.
Well pablo is 12 years old and you talked to his sister Bruna who is 15 and they are brazilian. She cant have facebook for some reason so it was for that.
I added Josh for skype but is he coming back for christmas or what? When we skype we can do it 10 your time. That would be my time but im not entirely sure of that time we will see what happens.
I get my package on Thursday. and I dont go over to pablos house everyday but we have been going over a lot to baptize their dad because they are all members except him. Oh, I loved my other mattress soo much it was amazing!
I didnt get the pic of Kaylin. And I will have to write AJ when he gets to Afghanistan .
Well until next week. Love you all,
Anziano Strong
No comments:
Post a Comment