Wednesday February 27, 2013
This week was pretty good, we got a ton of snow though! Good thing it melted after one day.
Thursday, 2/21, we had a lesson with a girl and she is a part member family, just her mom and grandma are members, and she wants to be baptized. So we set a date for the 17th but our bishop told us that the family feels in a hurry ( makes more sense in italian " sentono in fretta") so we might change it to the 30th. I'm sure I wont be here, but oh well. Then we saw a less active lady and she is trying better. It's great she is starting to read and pray more which is Ottimo! (very good) I feel like putting Italian words in today, it's easier. We taught a new convert and our other baptismal date doesn't respond anymore so I think he is lost forever. Then I interviewed someone for baptism and he passed, He is 17 and he will be baptized this Saturday! I did a scambio with Anz. Pitt again, then we taught the girl again and she is my only investigator my entire mission who actually read all of the chapters we left for her to read!!!
Then Sunday we did a mostra after church e it was troppo scomedo because no one wanted to talk and also because everyone was looking at us strano. Poi Monday we had district meeting then we had a lunch at a members house who lives in Cuneo and they are from Columbia and the lasagna Sister Mendoza made was one of the best things I have ever eaten! Then I did another baptismal interview for a girl who is 22 and super awesome and has a strong testimony.
Then we woke up on Tuesday, e we looked outside and there was a foot and a half of snow! Also that night we stayed up late and played monopoly and I won! We went back to Torino worrying about the neve but there was nothing and it was super warm and sunny haha. Then we taught english class and had consiglio and that's it.
Well the Pope or Papà is the second in history of the church to leave. The only other one was 500 or more years ago. We almost have our apartment but it is taking forever and they want us to look for another one for the sisters because they will open a Coppia in our ward. I already have an armani watch! and I don't think I need anything else for sales. I have to get rid of shirts and stuff because if I dont I won't have room to take everything home! I havent seen Chance yet and I don't even know where he is so I might not be able to see him. I hope I do though!
And mom I hate to say it but SONO TRUNKISSIMO which means "I'm extremely trunky"! In Italian if you add "issimo" to a word it means "extremely" for instance if you say lei è bellissima it means "she is very beautiful".
well love ya and can't wait to talk to you at mothers day! Also when you get my flight plans can you tell me the details please thanks ( smiley face)
Love,
Jake
This week was pretty good, we got a ton of snow though! Good thing it melted after one day.
Thursday, 2/21, we had a lesson with a girl and she is a part member family, just her mom and grandma are members, and she wants to be baptized. So we set a date for the 17th but our bishop told us that the family feels in a hurry ( makes more sense in italian " sentono in fretta") so we might change it to the 30th. I'm sure I wont be here, but oh well. Then we saw a less active lady and she is trying better. It's great she is starting to read and pray more which is Ottimo! (very good) I feel like putting Italian words in today, it's easier. We taught a new convert and our other baptismal date doesn't respond anymore so I think he is lost forever. Then I interviewed someone for baptism and he passed, He is 17 and he will be baptized this Saturday! I did a scambio with Anz. Pitt again, then we taught the girl again and she is my only investigator my entire mission who actually read all of the chapters we left for her to read!!!
Then Sunday we did a mostra after church e it was troppo scomedo because no one wanted to talk and also because everyone was looking at us strano. Poi Monday we had district meeting then we had a lunch at a members house who lives in Cuneo and they are from Columbia and the lasagna Sister Mendoza made was one of the best things I have ever eaten! Then I did another baptismal interview for a girl who is 22 and super awesome and has a strong testimony.
Then we woke up on Tuesday, e we looked outside and there was a foot and a half of snow! Also that night we stayed up late and played monopoly and I won! We went back to Torino worrying about the neve but there was nothing and it was super warm and sunny haha. Then we taught english class and had consiglio and that's it.
Well the Pope or Papà is the second in history of the church to leave. The only other one was 500 or more years ago. We almost have our apartment but it is taking forever and they want us to look for another one for the sisters because they will open a Coppia in our ward. I already have an armani watch! and I don't think I need anything else for sales. I have to get rid of shirts and stuff because if I dont I won't have room to take everything home! I havent seen Chance yet and I don't even know where he is so I might not be able to see him. I hope I do though!
And mom I hate to say it but SONO TRUNKISSIMO which means "I'm extremely trunky"! In Italian if you add "issimo" to a word it means "extremely" for instance if you say lei è bellissima it means "she is very beautiful".
well love ya and can't wait to talk to you at mothers day! Also when you get my flight plans can you tell me the details please thanks ( smiley face)
Love,
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment