Thursday, February 14, 2013

615 Days

February 13, 2013

This week it snowed a ton in one day on Monday! This week were transfers and so because I have been here so long everyone in the district has left to another city even though three of the people arrived here with me. haha So we went to Institute on Friday and hung out with the YSA and then Anz. Merrill and I whooped a couple of them at foosball! We rock at foosball. It's a hidden talent I didnt know I had! haha. Then Monday we had district meeting and I had everyone bring some food to district meeting and it was the best I have ever eaten on the mission so far; the district members made amazing food. Then we went to our ward mission leader's house to grab the key of the church because on Saturday there was a baptism for the other ward and we were the only ones with a key so we had to give it to him and then pick it up on Monday. Then yesterday we went to the ward mission leader's house again to talk about work. Then we saw a new convert and then saw our investigator with a baptismal date for the 10th of march and we taught the word of wisdom, he accepted with no problems! Then we helped set up the chapel for the valentines day party this week.

So not much happened this week that's why letter is short.

I actually have that song The Prayer on a CD, it's really good. And I'm pretty happy I'm staying this transfer. That means that my last city is my last city though for sure! I think I'm done buying stuff unless I go to the Florence zone because then I can get my scriptures put in leather and buy some ties for 2 euro a piece. I should be in the new apartment but maybe for only like a week. If you go see Anz. Mendel, (a companion Jake had last December and he just got home and lives in Utah) tell him HI for me and also did you get any info on Boise State? Jared hasn't been writing me, he did for a while, but hasn't for a bit now.

Love you, Sorry email is short.

Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment