January 2, 2013
Saturday we weekly planned then Sunday we went to church and there was literally no one there! It was kinda bad but what can we do; it has been the holidays and everyone is out of town or sick.
Happy new year! This past week on Friday Anziano Ibba left and I got Anziano Merrill in the group above me. He is 6 weeks older than me in the mission; we are just a couple of old guys together; he is in his 14th transfer and I am in my 13th transfer. We finish at the 16th but we are working pretty good together.
Saturday we weekly planned then Sunday we went to church and there was literally no one there! It was kinda bad but what can we do; it has been the holidays and everyone is out of town or sick.
Monday I gave my first district meeting. I think it went pretty good. Everyone was talking and participating so I feel like it wasn't boring but just so much work goes into planning everything! Then we had a few people cancel on us.
Tuesday we went to our ward mission leaders house and talked about our work and helped them finish their foosball table. Without us they never would have figured it out.
Wednesday we saw an art museum and it wasn't that interesting. We had ward council and our bishop is super awesome and wants to have it every week but everyone else doesn't so he was super smart and said well then we can do it on skype; so our ward council is hi tech haha. Then today we weekly planned because we are super full for Friday and then we had a lesson with a lady which is a friend of a member and they talk so much so we had to cancel another appointment . This week is going alright I guess.
On New Years it was crazy! I thought the city was being bombed and everyone here uses crazy areal fireworks, it was awesome! Italians really know how to make a bomb! also thats a bummer that I won't see Parker for like 4 years! Indiana should be pretty fun he can see a professianal football team and Nascar! haha
Sales are next week so I would like to buy a few suits and shirts and I will try to get things for everyone else. Let me know.
well, I love you guys a ton!
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment