Lake Como is a lake in northern Italy, about 50 miles north of Milan and very close to the Swiss border. The largest town on Lake Como is the eponymous Como, at the southern end of the lake. The area is in the foothills of the Alps and offers dramatic scenery of both the surrounding mountains and the crystal blue waters of the lake. Most travelers to Lake Como start in Como itself, and branch out to other towns and areas via land travel by bus or car, or water travel by boat or ferry.
Wednesday March 20, 2013
Wednesday March 20, 2013
So last Thursday we taught a less active lady and she really enjoyed our scripture we shared with her about just after Adam ate the fruit and hid. In Genisis god asks Adam where art thou and in Moses he asks Adam where goeth thou. which makes you think god already knew where Adam was but was asking questions to have Adam think so he could stop and come back in the right direction. Then we taught our 15 year old investigator and reset her baptismal date for the 13 of April and we also taught the law of chastity and the word of wisdom . She is so intelligent and is accepting everything. Then we have this African lady who randomly came to church last week and we taught her the restoration and she really likes it; she has come to church 2 weeks in a row now! Then I’m not really sure what happened the rest of week because i forgot my planner. But on Friday i did a scambio with Anz. Gibbons, he is so great and he is from Idaho Falls. . There is no one from Utah in my mission now, everyone is from Arizona or Idaho and eastern states.
So Saturday someone stole my camera I bought when I first arrived in Italy right out of my backpack and I;m not so much upset about the camera as I am the pics I lost, I only lost a few but a couple of them were of Vicotor and Victorias baptism, the 8 year olds I baptized.
Monday I found out I’m going to Como. I hear it’s beautiful and I get to go to Switzerland and also Mlano. I really was hoping to go to Florence and Tuscany in general! but oh well. So I’m going to my death city. also George Clooney has a villa in Como so it has to be really beautiful.. My new companion is Anz. Misrahi, I think it is written like that.. And so that’s about it and sorry I don;t write much but email time is getting kinda old so I just don’t feel like writting much sorry.
So for the camera problem I could get another one for like 75 to 100 euro so let me know what I need to do.
Thanks,
Well love you have a great week.
Jake

No comments:
Post a Comment