This week went pretty good actually. Thursday we went to see Paulo the member in the wheelchair and we watched the Restoration with him and for some reason I don’t think he has ever seen it. When it was finished he asked us for a copy and seeing how we have like 30 of them at home I gave it to him. Then we just did finding work but this city is super hard and so nothing.
Friday we did some more service for a member to cut down rose bushes and we were just dinner for mosquitoes; man I hate those little annoying things. Saturday we had more service!!! this time moving wood into a members house and her son’s house but most of the branch was there to help too so that was good. We had lunch with them and it was really good and we got to talk with their son a lot who isn’t a member and he seems to like us a lot.
Sunday we had church and a dinner appt. at the Bressan’s house and a less active young person who isn’t married was there. I forget how to call them in Italian, Ghans. Then we taught a lesson and he just doesn’t want to do anything with the church. Then the traveling ap's came and we did a two day scambio. I went with Anziano Sciaretta for Monday and Tuesday and he is super great. He played football for the Utes the University of Utah .
Monday we had zone meeting and they drove us there so we didnt have to take a train!! We got back late and ate lunch then went out and we literally stopped everyone in our site and not one person was interested in what we had to say and we talked to 70 people in 3 hours. Then Tuesday we did the same thing, I was just getting frustrated that we were literally talking with everyone and no one would listen. Then after we talked to like 90 people all day finally someone stopped and talked to us at the end of the day and we asked her what brings her happiness and she said she has no happiness so we just bore testimony trying to get an appointment and we finally got one for Friday and we hope everything goes super well. So after almost 200 people we finally found one! Today it looks like it might rain so we might not do anything unfortunately for P-Day.
Oh last Thursday I bought a one time use grill and grilled 5 chicken breasts and ate 4 of them, I felt like dying but it was sooo good! I haven’t had grilled chicken in I don’t know how long.
Anziano Glowa is my District Leader. I will be ready to take Richard at foosball, I’m pretty good. I am so glad Jared made it to Chile !! I’m just bummed I won’t be able to see him for 3 years.
Have good week. Love you all
Anziano Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment