ciao mamma,
The hat was cool thanks. I was told not to use the fireworks but you know me. If I want to do something!aha:) ya the MTC is great but I just want to leave so bad already. It’s trying sometimes but next week the new elders and sisters come in. and I will be the older elder they look up to. After that I have 3 weeks left!
Google translate doesn’t get the verb conjagations though so it probably didn't make as much sense. Lexi told me you cried together haha.
If you will read mosiah 26: 29 alma 32:13 and D&C for me please. Please read my favorite scripture on my plaque 2 nephi one of the phrases says and if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. Satan wants all of us to be miserable like unto himself but if we follow god and our Savior we will always feel happy because no matter what trial we have they will comfort us, guide us, and make us feel happy.
I got the stamps and laundry bag thank you. my retainer fits great and I know extactly why you got a raise and that is because the lord is blessing you already because of service and I know plenty more blessings will come.
Well not much has happened this week other than I wrecked a couple of elders in soccer I accidently punched an elder and chipped his tooth. and I was kicking the ball and another elder went to kick the ball and we hit shins and I made him do a half flip and gave him a huge bump on his leg but he's fine thank goodness so I think I’m done with soccer for a bit. I am understanding the language a lot more!
I am becoming such a good teacher now we have 2 new investigators and the people of Italy better watch out! Haha. Thanks for forwarding what the sister told to me and you. (Sorella Walton already in Italy )
lei volio bene
i love you
anziano strong
No comments:
Post a Comment